Conditions of participation
- - You will need your own notebook for the classroom training.
- - We have prepared special demo systems for the classroom training, on which you can log in directly from your computer. You do not need any additional software. A local network with Internet access is available during the training sessions.
- - In order to ensure optimal training success, please note the respective training requirements.
- - Various training courses build on each other. For example, you must first complete the Process Design Fundamentals course before you can attend the Process Design Best Practice course. You will find the prerequisites and recommendations for the respective training course in the corresponding descriptions of the individual training courses.
Registration for a training course
- - Confirmation of registration: After a training registration via the process in the partner portal you will receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail. In the registration confirmation you will find all details about the training - including the start of the training, date, requirements and directions or hotel recommendations.
- - If you do not yet have a login, you can apply for one here (start page - menu item apply for login).
- - JobRouter® version: Training courses at the Mannheim training center always use the currently released JobRouter® version.
- - Included in the training price: Training documents in digital form as well as lunch, non-alcoholic cold drinks and coffee.
Withdrawal and rebooking by the participant
After your registration for one of our classroom training courses via the JobRouter® Academy, we will reserve the training place for you. If you are not able to attend the planned training or want to attend the training at a later date, we need your feedback up to 10 days before the start of the training. If you cancel at a later date, we will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the training fees. In case of non-appearance without cancellation, cancellation fees in the amount of 100% of the training fees become due.
Would you like to cancel or rebook a course that has already been booked? Please send us a short mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm it as soon as possible.
Withdrawal and rebooking by JobRouter AG
In order to ensure the cost-effectiveness of our training courses, the minimum number of participants for all training courses is four. If this number of participants is not reached, JobRouter AG can postpone or completely cancel the date up to 10 days before the start of the training. JobRouter AG accepts no liability for this. All participants will be informed of the postponement or cancellation of the training course at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration.
Please direct your questions about the training courses to us via mail to email@example.com.