DocumentHub facilitates management of documents and files/ Mobile scan app increases convenience for travel expense accounting and backup of receipts / Additional dashboard views for customized working environments
Business processes often require documents that are either locally available or need to be digitized. With the JobRouter® DocumentHub, users now have an integrated collection point in which their data and documents can be dragged and dropped and managed via a personal list. You can view the files, open them in the JobRouter® Viewer 2 and delete them and you can comment on any file.
Mobile document capture with the JobRouter® Scan App
Using the JobRouter® scan app, documents and files can be scanned on the go and managed via the DocumentHub. Users can either photograph documents directly and scan or upload documents from the local gallery to the DocumentHub for immediate use in their processes and archives. This also includes editing, redacting or commenting on captured documents and images in the app. All scanned documents are automatically converted to PDF format.
Each user can register with several JobRouter® instances on the scan app - via a QR code on the JobRouter® dashboard or via user name and password. The data of the individual organizations always remain separate from each other.
More features in JobRouter® 4.3
- Sign PDF files electronically using digital certificates with JobPDF
- Display of PDF, image, office and text files as well as e-mails in JobViewer 2
- Full-text search for PDF, image files and Office documents
- Dashboard extension with customized categories for a better overview
- Maintenance mode for processes for secure change management
- Validating of dialog boxes with regular expressions
- Logging of changes to data records and field validation
- Optimized performance when processing system activities
- PHP 7.2 support
With this release, the JobRouter® platform networks data, documents and processes even more integrally and thus promotes more efficient work in the digital office. The technological innovations should help users to access their familiar working environment at any time and from anywhere and to obtain better traceability and transparency of work progress.