Supply and demand form the basis of legal capacity. If demand is high, business is going well! Sounds plausible, but: If inquiries, requests or feedback from customers and partners are not processed efficiently and business processes are not adapted flexibly and promptly to market changes, frustration and poor evaluations can be the result. These will cause lasting damage to the offer. What can the solution be?
Release & Deployment Management by JobRouter®
With the JobRouter® Solution Template Release & Deployment Management you can reliably manage inquiries, complaints or queries and offer your customers and partners the greatest possible transparency regarding the current processing status! The template is installed in just a few hours, configured and ready for use. Additional adjustments are possible at any time.
Request processing can be initiated via e-mail or JobRouter® Start Step and made available to the support team. In addition to a monitoring system that provides live information about the current status of the request as well as information about the agent and the previous interaction, JobRouter® automatically informs the requester about any changes or progress. Finally, JobRouter® logs complete communication on a case, minimizing queries and ensuring transparency across all steps.
- Recording and exact accounting of working hours by live counter
- Assign responsibilities & track progress
- Automatic ticket notification in case of changes
- Monitoring box for customers
- Facilitated communication through text templates for standardized answers and processes (HTML, text)
- Several simultaneous queries possible
- Automatic logging with viewing option
- Very simple creation of additional data fields possible
- Reports with statistical evaluations possible
- Filter options for optimum ticket overview of processing, processing quality and duration
- Public start step for RDM process possible (without account)
- Automatic assignment of e-mails to tickets (ticket number)
- Cross-reference requests by colleagues possible
- Integrated time-out escalations
- Customer prioritization possible, from Trivial, Unimportant, Normal, Important to Standstill (changeable)
- Triggering sub-processes/tickets from a main ticket
- Automatic integration of reply e-mails into existing tickets
What's in the RDM Template?
Create an inquiry
You can enter the following information when gathering the problem: Classification, priorities and an external (ticket) number. In addition, the contact person, the person concerned and the observers can be selected.
When assigning the ticket, you may have the following input options: Waiting for status, estimated time, components and a multi-state.
In the header area, the RDM process offers through the "live counters" the possibility to record the time exact to the second or to track pauses.
Whether by e-mail, as a query or by means of a simple entry: in this process you can communicate with all participants and in different ways.
All e-mails sent to a specific mailbox are imported by JobStart due to a filter in the subject. This is applicable when inquiring info and also when answering questions. The interaction and interception of e-mails that cannot be assigned is handled by a second process that is part of the delivery: mail import.
With the "Kanban" widget, you can move the requests to a new status by simply dragging and dropping them. As a department manager, for example, you get a simple overview of how many queries are new or unprocessed (left) and how many have already been completed (right).