As organizations grow, it becomes harder to maintain control over processes. Information silos, manual and paper-based work processes and gaps in processes are common artifacts of growth - faced by even the most modern mid-sized or global business.
Businesses have to adapt to be competitive and companies of all sizes are using business process automation initiatives to automate and integrate workflows and processes across systems, departments, divisions, companies and trading partners.
Enterprise BPM Use Cases
JobRouter helps simplify the management of daily business processes, creating efficiencies and adding value with improved accuracy, visibility and agility.
Accounting & finance process examples
- Accounting and Finance
- Administration Activities
- Customer Services
- Facilities Management
- Human Resource Management
- Order Processing
- Performance Measurement
- Purchasing, Inventory, Logistics
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Staff Performance and Training
- Supplier and Customer Portals
Administrative Use Cases
Process automation can improve the efficiency of back-office systems and administrative operations - lowering overhead and enable business flexibility.
Administration process examples
- Invoice Generation
- Accounts Payable
- Supply Ordering and Tracking
- New Employee Onboarding
- Contract Management
- Leave Requests
- Time Sheets
- Activity Reports
- Expense Reports
- Performance Reviews
Benefits & Features
JobRouter can help organizations take control and integrate and automate all aspects management, administration and communication.
- Convert tasks into paperless, hands-free and error-free processes
- Integrate with ERP, accounting, legacy and line of business systems, databases
- Strong access controls, business rules and audit trails for standards and compliance
- Full visibility for tracking and accountability
- Streamline information retrieval and distribution
- Real-time reporting and analysis
- Full document management and archiving
- Multi-language and time-zone support