Do you use Microsoft Office to handle your day-to-day business? The JobRouter® digitization platform offers you different options to integrate Microsoft Office into your digital processes. Two modules are available for Office integration:
- Office Add-in for the upload of documents to the Document Hub,
- Office Viewer enabling you to view and edit Office documents within the process.
You can use the Office Add-in in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to upload open files to the Document Hub. During the active session it is possible to permanently update the files in the Document Hub or upload new documents. The Add-in works in the Desktop installation as well as in Office Online. You can install it manually or download it from the Microsoft Store.
By using the Office Viewer it is possible to display and edit Office documents, which are attached to a process, directly within the process. On the one hand, there is a new dialog integration “Office Online” to do so now, on the other hand, you have the possibility to open and edit documents in Office Online by using the Attachment button “Office documents”. Through Office functions, such as Track Changes or the Comment function, you can work with other documents conveniently and transparently. Following the process, you may archive your documents e.g. in JobArchive.
Please note that a Microsoft Office account is required for this function. You can request your personal access here.
- Open Microsoft documents right from the workflow
- View and edit Microsoft documents within JobRouter® processes
- Upload documents from Microsoft Office directly into the Document Hub