Leverage your existing SharePoint investment by linking your SharePoint platform to enterprise-class streamlined and automated process management applications created using JobRouter®.
The JobRouter® Digital Process Automation platform connects SharePoint users with advanced intelligent workflows and through a seamless SharePoint integration. JobRouter®advanced workflows and inboxes can be embedded in your company's SharePoint portals, and SharePoint lists may be displayed inside JobRouter® business processes.
Users, IT, department heads, and managers all love JobRouter®. It is a low-code, easy-to-use platform that combines tremendous flexibility with powerful business rules, intelligent forms and workflows, built-in audit trails, built-in simulation and testing, and a visual design and modeling engine that does not require dedicated developers.
SharePoint users benefit from intelligent process flows and continue to work in their familiar work environment: They can start processes in JobRouter® or access their inbox without having to authenticate again. Workflows and inboxes enhanced with JobRouter® technology can be embedded in any company's SharePoint portals.
Via the SharePoint system activity it is possible to export, add, modify and delete data and documents from SharePoint into a JobRouter® process. This creates a central repository of business information in SharePoint and unifies access. Thus, JobRouter® delivers critical lean processes that can be quickly and easily adapted to changing business requirements.
Features and benefits:
- Single sign-on to JobRouter®
- Access all startup steps directly from SharePoint
- Export, add, modify and delete data and documents from SharePoint
- Display the entry box and edit steps
- Automate complex processes
- Integrate exceptions
- Automate existing manual processes that involve creating, storing, and retrieving documents
- Improved governance and reporting
- End-to-end networking of systems and applications for more efficient business processes
- Dynamic approvals
- Complex parallel and sequential process routing/task distribution
- Intelligent electronic forms
- Support for document archiving and enterprise content management
- Graphical process modeling and form designer
JobShare integrates JobRouter processes with SharePoint portals
Start JobRouter® advanced workflows processes from your company's SharePoint portals and display SharePoint lists inside JobRouter® automated business processes.
Keeping business moving
Medical Device manufacturer manages their supply chain parts inventory and critical measurement calibration schedules with the JobRouter Digital Process Automation platform.
A safe formula for success. End-to-end control.
Medical diagnostic company uses JobRouter to develop automated business processes for managing customer installation projects, IT support requests, and sales orders.