Healthcare organizations are challenged with delivering better outcomes while at the same time lowering costs, protecting revenue, securing data and improving interactions with members, patients, providers, and payers. One of the benefits of BPM for healthcare is better orchestration. By automating processes and streamlining workflows, healthcare organizations can standardize data, improve record-keeping, increase compliance and cut costs.
Control and Insight
The JobRouter BPM Suite helps healthcare providers, health insurers, and life sciences companies to improve decision making, simplify healthcare orchestration and speed innovation.
- Aggregate data and track trends
- Automate insurance updating
- Compile and print reports
- Integration with hospital records
- Physician access to patient data
- Pre-registered account creation
- Pre-registering lab specimens
- Reporting and record-keeping
- Synchronize patient management
- Dynamic discounting
- Integrated shipping and receiving
- Invoice exception handling
- Payment tracking
- Procure-to-pay processes
- Claims processing
- Purchasing and accounts payable
- RFP, proposal and contract tracking
- Supplier transaction Reconciliation
Transformation of manual insurance verification process into an online workflow
Optimized verification processing is faster and consistently executed across all locations and authorized customer services teams and managers now have real-time visibility into order status.
Why Choose JobRouter BPM for Healthcare & Life Sciences Business Process Transformation?
Tailor processes to your needs.
JobRouter is a powerful platform for building custom business process apps. Easy to use, JobRouter is very flexible and allows process owners to monitor and modify or improve processes to meet changing business or regulatory requirements.
Automate one process or a hundred.
Optimize a single process and build from there, or automate many processes across the organization simultaneously - without worrying about per-user fees. JobRouter is flexible and highly scalable.
Integrate applications and data.
Integrate workflows and data with the applications that staff use every day such as Microsoft® Office and other internal or external systems or databases.
A fast learning curve. Easy to use.
JobRouter is very intuitive and user-friendly: requires little or no user training, ensures adoption, allows authorized personnel to share work responsibilities, and makes a fast learning curve for new staff and substitutes.
Protect confidential information.
Powerful granular role-based and rules-based access privileges, business rules and controls combined with built-in audit trails to support risk and compliance management.
In contrast to other products with high licensing and operating costs and long development times, JobRouter can be implemented quickly and cost effectively - in weeks or months, not years
A few JobRouter Features
- Low/no code forms & workflow creation
- Integrate with databases and systems
- Serial and parallel routing
- Granular access controls & business rules
- Forms processing through mobile devices
- Process monitoring and improvement