The JobRPA module offers the possibility to integrate Automation Anywhere RPA solutions into JobRouter processes. With RPA third party applications can be connected by simulating or reproducing user interactions with this application. The initial manual tasks are performed by a so-called bot. This software robot acts like an employee and performs working steps according to defined rules. For example, it selects data from one system and transmits them to the Treasury Management System or different forms. To do so no interface to third party systems is needed.
- Determination of legal entity-IDs for customers on specific websites
- Automation of repetitive order processes
- Transfer of master data to a website
- Creation of any form
- Invoice data exchange in the incoming invoice process with an ERP system without available interface
- Generation of confirmations, such as in case of incoming invoices
Process examples with JobRPA
Adoption of master data
With JobRPA master data, such as supplier, information can be transferred to a Treasury Management System. The data stored and maintained in JobRouter can be delivered to a bot in the Automation Anywhere system by first clicking Action and then Send.
Bot works in the background
The bot ensures the adoption of the selected supplier information by the TMS. Thereby the process is finished.
Step overview in JobRouter®
In JobRouter® single process steps and their status can be retraced. Green symbolizes the finished workflow. In this way a process always stays transparent.