Every user sees the due date that a step has to be processed by in their inboxes. Tasks that are overdue are marked in color to indicate that status. Missed deadline color status is visible to both the user assigned to the task and the process owner or supervisor.
In addition to the color status indicators, additional escalation actions can be set. Any number of reminder or notification email messages can be sent to users and supervisors as deadlines approach or are missed. It is also possible to set up tasks to be automatically assigned to another user or group of users if a deadline is missed. The text of the email messages and notifications can be individually customized. In the JobRouter Enterprise Version, messages can be automatically sent in the user’s preferred languages.
JobTimer offers the following features
- Setting deadlines on process as well as step level
- Missed deadlines are highlighted in color
- Missed deadlines can trigger actions, e.g. send an email message or automatically reassign
- Customized notifications are possible
- The JobRouter Enterprise Edition allows translating notification messages into other languages