Classic document management systems (DMS) or enterprise content management systems (ECM) enjoy great popularity in document-heavy processes. This is obvious, but it is worth taking a look behind the document at the underlying workflow.
In the case of Accounts Payable processing, "Invoice Receipt Verification" is often used as an example for a complex workflow. However, not every system that is geared to document management can meet the complex requirements of data management and transparent and secure process flows.
In practice, however, this does not cover all requirements - such as:
- Can you use tables (e.g. invoice or order items) in dialogs and thus add or remove entries?
- Can transactions based on item data be processed in parallel and merged again (e.g. division of invoice items by cost center)?
- Can amounts be changed directly on the invoice and then new totals be automatically calculated?
- Can queries be made directly from the process step?
- Are all changes to the invoice document logged and are they QM-compatible?
- Is it possible to transfer data to external applications such as SAP?
- Can the process perform background activities, e.g. read and write database entries or start external programs?
- Does a dialog designer allow the individual design of digital forms?
- Can dialogs and task lists be configured in multiple languages?
- Can dialog elements be shown and hidden dynamically?
- Can mandatory fields be used?
- Can data be read dynamically from external databases
All possible with JobRouter.
Create complex workflows with JobRouter®
The JobRouter® Digital Process Automation platform solves these requirements and many more thanks to flexible modules and interfaces. This allows JobRouter® to map all types of workflows, including parallel steps, customizable rights and role management, and flexible escalations and notifications. No matter whether you want to automate document- or data-driven processes - learn more about the versatile JobRouter® deployment scenarios.
Learn more about JobRouter® use cases in everyday work
- Use cases
Learn more aboutJobRouter® Use Cases
JobRouter® is an all-in-one solution that fits your requirements and purposes in many ways. You can digitize and automate various processes within your company, your departments or branches and partners.
- Content Platform Services
Learn about our content management features
Digitizing and filing documents is a thing of the past. With the JobRouter® digitization platform you get the most out of your digital content & work seamlessly between business units.
- Solution Templates
Learn more about JobRouter® Solution Templates
JobRouter® Solution Templates are standardized process templates and therefore the ideal solution for a quick and individual start into company digitization or to get closer to the goal of the Digital Office efficiently.