To stay competitive, business must be as efficient and adaptable as possible. Organizations use JobRouter® to transforms business processes for tangible BPM and DPA Business Benefits such as improved operating efficiency, lower costs, increased service and product innovation and a better bottom line.
JobRouter® Digital Process Automation Benefits
Ease of use. Create powerful workflow applications — without programming
JobRouter is exceptionally intuitive to use. From simple process improvements to sophisticated workflows, process owners, designers, administrators and users will quickly feel confident in their ability to tame complexity and gain control over processes.
- Compose workflows and electronic forms intuitively with a visual design engine.
- No programming, specialized IT staff or complex system configuration is needed.
- Users become comfortable with the web-based interface within minutes.
Automate any process, exception, business rule
Convert any manual or paper-based procedures into automated, consistent, transparent and efficient processing of applications, forms, approvals, service reports, invoices, requests, corrective actions.
- Stay compliant with laws, regulations and internal standards.
- Connect processes and systems for organization-wide visibility and control.
- Easily handle exceptions that require action across multiple departments.
- Process large quantities of ‘cases’ (paper or electronic) per day/month.
A flexible platform you can build on
Do things your way. JobRouter combines extensive functionality with flexibility so each organization can tailor processes to meet their unique needs.
- Automate one process or a hundred. Start where you are.
- Easily build-on, modify and connect related workflows and processes.
- Integrate with existing applications and processes.
- No template lock-in and no need to purchase single-purpose tools.
A cost-effective model - a quick ROI
In contrast to other products with high licensing and operating costs, JobRouter can be implemented quickly, scalability and cost-effectively on-premise or in a cloud model.
- Pay only for what you use with per-server-based licensing
- Easily scale up at any time, adding features, modules and capabilities as needed..
- Standard web/database server infrastructure is all that is needed..
- Web-based. No client software is required.
Cost Savings due to error reduction
Eliminate manual tasks and reduce the risk of errors and rework:
- Streamline processes to reduce redundancies.
- Connect more effectively with internal teams, suppliers and customers.
- Increase productivity by putting information, tasks, and documents at the fingertips of those who needs it.
- Gain a technical foundation for consistent and compliant process execution.
Gain business agility with flexible processes
Easily adapt processes to a changing business environment:
- Changes to existing processes can be made quickly.
- New processes can be implemented quickly to exploit opportunities.
- Transparent and consistency processes support Compliance
- Easy-to-use tools give process owners the power to manage processes
- Processes can be evaluated and improved as part of daily operations
- Intelligent forms and dynamic flow controls adapt to actual business needs
Improve real-time visibility
Business process automation can provide the information needed to make informed decisions:
- Everyone with a task to perform has all the information they need at their fingertips.
- Management and operations have greater visibility into business operations.
- Real-time transparency and monitoring of business process performance.
- Fast and accurate reporting for decisions makers and auditors.